As of 25 May 2018, EU Regulation 679/2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data became applicable. It aims to harmonise legislation on the processing of personal data, their privacy, protect the privacy of all EU citizens and give them better control over their data.
In order for you to be properly informed, the Information Note includes details on the ways in which we process your personal data and the rights you enjoy in this respect.
If you are already our customer, you can consult the Information Note by clicking here.
If you are not our customer, but you have been in contact with Enel representatives (e.g. through a Call Center action) you can consult the Information Note by clicking here.
If you have applied for a vacancy, you can consult the Information Note by clicking here.
At Enel, we want to offer you products and services that best suit you, and in order for you to be the first to know about them, we need your consent to process your personal data for marketing communications. You can give your consent by clicking here.
We respect your rights and your expressed options, which is why we assure you we process your personal data and keep them safe under the conditions detailed in the Information Note.
Remember that you are in control of your data, so if you wish to exercise any of the rights set out in Articles 13-21 of the Regulation you can always use the sample requests which you can access below.
If you wish to contact the Personal Data Protection Officer, you can do so by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for the supply companies Enel Energie SA and Enel Energie Muntenia SA, and to email@example.com for Enel X Romania and Enel X Mobility Romania.
Because we want your personal data to be processed securely and to avoid your personal data being used without your consent, here are some recommendations:
- avoid disclosing personal data, especially to people you do not trust;
- do not throw away Enel invoices, they contain personal data - to avoid them being used by people unauthorised by you destroy the invoices before throwing them away;
- do not share your MyEnel account username and password with others;
- before starting a home contracting process, make sure that your interlocutor presents your Enel ID card;
- carefully check the details on the Electricity Supply Contract before signing.